Less Hassle, Less Stress, Less Mess
To save time and make it Less Hassle for you, we have invested in new, modern equipment which allows us to transform your kitchen or bedroom in situ. We use an ‘airless’ spraying technique which produces a smooth, quality finish.
We find that this method saves time and inconvenience to you.
- We take pride in getting an expert finish by following the same steps for each customer, whether spraying or hand painting.
- All floor area’s and worktops are covered with dust sheets to protect them from paint or tools.
- Anything which is being removed such as doors and drawers are numbered.
Depending on the layout of your kitchen, we may be able to spray it on-site. Otherwise some of your kitchen will be removed and taken to our workshop.
- Our team will remove all the doors, drawers, hinges and handles. All surfaces which we do not want to spray are carefully covered to ensure the paint only goes where it is required. We then clean and sand the kitchen.
- Anything that cannot be removed, such as end panel are cleaned and sanded, undercoated with a stain blocking primer and top coated on site.
- Either in your home or at our workshop, the doors will be thoroughly cleaned to remove any dirt, grime or grease that may be clinging to them.
- Both sides of all the doors and drawers are then sanded and any imperfections as agreed with you, the customer, are corrected. If you are changing handles then the existing holes are filled at this stage.
- Once all items are properly prepared, they are given one or two coats of undercoat. Without this, the paint has nothing to hold on to, so it is a vital stage.
- Once dried, everything is sanded again to ensure the top coat has a good surface to adhere to.
- Two coats are then applied and left to dry.
- The doors and drawers are then refitted along with hinges and handles.
- Finally, everything is checked thoroughly and any touch up work completed.